- Personal Tax Preparation. We will prepare one set of individual tax returns, including federal, state, and local returns.
- Monthly Accounting Data Analysis and Review. I will oversee your accounting data on a monthly basis and make necessary adjustments so your books reflect results from an income tax standpoint.
- Quarterly Tax Reviews. You’ll get a review of your tax picture. I’ll update you with everything you need to know about deductions you can take, anticipating tax roadblocks and opportunities, avoiding IRS audits, and maintaining your personal tax plan based on your changing personal circumstances.
- Monthly Internal Financial Statements. Your quarterly review also includes a comprehensive financial statement review. This is where I provide you with monthly internal financials and, together, I’ll walk step-by-step through your financial statements. I’ll show you what the numbers mean, and how you can use them to make smarter business decisions.
- Monthly Financial Performance Review. The Elite Accounting package also includes monthy Financial Performance Review. These are plain-English translations of the strengths and weaknesses of your business and how your business compares with your competitors. It also includes calculations of the same ratios that your bank wants to see when they lend you money. You may not need the money but the ratios are a valuable first step in determining the value of your business. The same value that is tied to your personal wealth.
- Year-End Tax Review. You’ll get a year-end meeting with me. During this meeting, we will review your tax plan and make sure that we have covered all of the bases to lock in those tax saving strategies. See “Open Questions” listed under the Basic Plan description.
- Open Questions. Finally, your year-end meeting includes an open Q&A period.
This is your chance to ask me any questions about:
–Time Saving Tips & Tricks for Keeping Documentation
– Rental Property Tax Pitfalls
– Latest Tax Changes Affecting You
– Business Structure (C-Corp S-Corp, LLC, Partnership, Sole Prop)
– Personal Financial Planning
– Retirement Planning
– Estate Planning
- IRS Tax Tracking Service. You’ll receive a comprehensive Tax Analysis Report once a year along with all the benefits of our Tax Tracking Service:
- Detect IRS audits, exams months in advance and any liens and levies by the IRS on your account
- Identify First Time Abatement opportunities
- Annual review of the current and previous three years of taxes for refund opportunities
- Audit risk assessment for the current tax return
- Annual income verification so you don’t get penalized
- Track IRS payments, including estimated payments
- Limited Consultations. You’ll get monthly phone and email consultations regarding accounting, tax and business matters throughout the year.
- QuickBooks Online Subscription and Backup. We will get you set up with QuickBooks Online including Backup & Recovery software, and the costs of both programs are on us if we set you up.
If you are already set up on QuickBooks Online, we will cover your fee up to wholesale price and will charge you the difference.
- Bank & Credit Card Accounts. With an Elite plan, we will connect and reconcile up to five combined credit card and bank accounts. If you have more accounts, please ask us for a quote.
You’ll take advantage of proactive tax strategies that most accountants miss to minimize your taxes. (This alone will pay for my service!) You’ll sleep well knowing we’re doing everything to prevent audits. And you’ll have access to a trusted business advisor to answer pressing financial questions.