OFFICE HOURS (Millbury)
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting in-person drop-offs or appointments at this time
Hours are subject to change without notice and can be affected by inclement weather or holidays.
TAX SEASON (February 1 to April 15)
OFF-SEASON (April 16 to January 31)
Please send us your tax documents one of the following ways:
- Scan and Upload to the Client Portal
- Fax to 508-306-9692
- *Mail to Paul Dion CPA, 22 West Street, Millbury, MA 01527 – COPIES ONLY – documents will be shredded after scanning
- *Use the locked Drop Box outside the office door in Millbury – COPIES ONLY – documents will be shredded after scanning
*Note: due to COVID-19, one staff member is in the office one day a week to scan physical documents. For faster service, please send us your information virtually.
Fill out the Tax Plan Questionnaire
- Send us a copy of your Tax Return & your completed questionnaire through our Portal if you are a client.
If you are not a client send your information through our account with Send This File.
- DO NOT E-MAIL your tax documents! By law, we cannot and will not open tax documents sent via e-mail. Sending sensitive information, such as documents containing your social security or bank account number via e-mail puts you at risk for Identity Theft. We have set up the client portal for your safety as a secure method to transmit documents and confidential information.
- Schedule A Tax Planning Appointment & bring your requested documents with you to your meeting with Paul.
If you would like an appointment with Paul, you have the following options:
- In-person at either in Millbury (select availability in Newport) – Due to COVID-19, we are not currently accepting in-person appointments
- A phone call
- Web Meeting (Zoom)
For Tax Planning, please call the office to schedule an appointment with Paul Dion via one of the aforementioned methods (does not have to be in person; web works best).
*BOUNCED CHECKS* If a check is returned to us, *we will be unable to allow any fee discount on the project and any discounts previously honored will be disallowed*. We must have the check for the corrected fee and bank charges paid in cash at our office within 5 business days from the date we are notified by the bank. There will be a Bounced Check Fee of $25 assessed.
*COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES* if you need your returns explained to a third party, like a mortgage lender, you MUST provide us with the contact name, company name, and phone number of that party in advance. We cannot and will not speak to *ANYONE* including the IRS, about your account unless we have your permission, Power of Attorney, or a subpoena!
*LETTERS FROM IRS OR STATE* IF you receive correspondence of ANY KIND from the IRS or State revenue offices get these to us as fast as possible. Do not attempt to read the details over the phone to us. We need to see the actual letter. FAX this letter, if possible, to 508-630-9008/401-537-9182 so we can determine next steps and call us to let us know to expect a copy of the letter. (Please Note: This service is included with the Gold Tax Maintenance Agreement but is an additional fee for those who have not signed up for the Gold Maintenance Agreement)