One April day, in 1564/ (We know the month, but sadly not the date)/The Bard the world would someday all adore/Was born to write the plays we’d see as great./ Today we think of Shakespeare’s clever quatrains./Yet he was so much more than just a scrivener./His businesses included trading grains/And storing them for buyers making […]Read more
Breaking News & Announcements!
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date information
- 2020 FEDERAL FILING & PAYMENT DEADLINE for Individuals (1040 returns) has been EXTENDED to May 17, 2021
- The following State filing & payment deadline for Individuals has also been exteneded to May 17, 2021
- MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, CA, CO, NY, NJ, NC, PA, KY, OH, SC, GA
- MD: moved to July 15, 2021
- All other states: filing & payment deadline for Individuals is still April 15, 2021
- Click here for more info about the 2020 federal extended deadline
- 2020 FILING & PAYMENT DEADLINE for S-Corporations and Partnerships is March 15, 2021
- 2020 FILING & PAYMENT DEADLINE for C-Corporations is April 15, 2021
- REMEMBER: There’s no extension to pay! If you owe, you will continue to accrue interest, even if you file an extension.
- 2021 Q1 Estimates are still due April 15, 2021 (Read the Article for more info)
- 2021 Q2 Estimates are due June 15, 2021