Four hundred years ago, a group of 50 pilgrims sat down with 100 Wampanoag guests for a three-day feast that we now celebrate as the first Thanksgiving. It was a mostly young, mostly male group that survived the colony’s harsh initial year in New England. The menu featured venison and shellfish — while Governor William […]Read more
We are operating as a virtual practice. If you need to visit in person for any reason, please call ahead.
Paul is currently available by phone or zoom appointment. Click here to schedule your call.
Breaking News & Announcements!
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date information
- 2020 EXTENSION DEADLINE for Personal Returns and C-Corporations is October 15, 2021
- Click here for more info about the 2020 federal extended deadline
- 2020 EXTENSION DEADLINE for S-Corporations and Partnershipsis September 15, 2021
- REMEMBER: There’s no extension to pay! If you owe, you will continue to accrue late payment penalties and interest, even if you file an extension.
- 2021 Q1 Estimates are still due April 15, 2021 (Read the Article for more info)
- 2021 Q2 Estimates are due June 15, 2021
- 2021 Q3 Estimates are due September 15, 2021
- 2021 Q4 Estimates are due January 15, 2022