Fifteen months of COVID-19 have changed the face of employment here in America. The pandemic wiped out 20 million jobs, yet employers are struggling to hire while employees reevaluate their post-pandemic plans. Can you spin your old position into a work-from-home opportunity? Should you take advantage of soaring housing prices to make a killing and […]Read more
We are operating as a virtual practice. If you need to visit in person for any reason, please call ahead.
Paul is available by phone and zoom appointments. Click here to schedule your call.
Breaking News & Announcements!
Like us on Facebook for up-to-date information
- 2020 EXTENSION DEADLINE for Personal Returns and C-Corporations is October 15, 2021
- Click here for more info about the 2020 federal extended deadline
- 2020 EXTENSION DEADLINE for S-Corporations and Partnershipsis September 15, 2021
- REMEMBER: There’s no extension to pay! If you owe, you will continue to accrue late payment penalties and interest, even if you file an extension.
- 2021 Q1 Estimates are still due April 15, 2021 (Read the Article for more info)
- 2021 Q2 Estimates are due June 15, 2021
- 2021 Q3 Estimates are due September 15, 2021
- 2021 Q4 Estimates are due January 15, 2022