Did you know that you may be able to significantly reduce the amount of taxes you owe?
Our goal is to help you keep as much of your earnings as legally possible.
We remain up to date on the latest changes to the Internal Revenue Code and can find ways to save you money regardless of the size of your income or business.
Here are just a few of the methods we use to lower your taxes:
- Entity Structure – Proper business structuring is essential to reducing taxes.
- Income Redistribution – Redistribution of income to various family members or business entities is a useful method.
- Finding More Deductions – There may be deductions you can take that will increase tax savings.
- Deferral of Income or Expenses – Spreading income or expenses over several years often allows for huge tax savings.
- Investment Choice – Certain investments are exempt from taxes.
You’ve worked hard for your money and although most of us do have to pay taxes, no one should have to pay more than is required by law.
Tax planning is the key to minimizing your tax liability. Let us help you keep your money and keep it working for you instead of the IRS.
Do You Want More Than Just An Accountant?
If your accountant is not discussing tax planning with you, you are leaving tons of money on the table — money the IRS is taking from you and you don’t even know it!
If you run your own business, you know how important it is to find the right business financial partner. You know how important a good accountant can be. Not all accountants are created equal!
Most accountants do a fine job recording the history you give them. They compile monthly, quarterly, and annual books and records. At tax time, they put the “right” numbers in the right boxes on the right forms. But then they call it a day.
HOW CAN I PAY LESS TAX?
Most businesses, real estate agents, and investors pay too much tax. Either they don’t have an advisor or they have an advisor who only wants to see them once a year at tax time.
We cringe when a potential client comes to us and we see money wasted in taxes because they had poor advanced planning.
While it’s true that returns can be amended–and we have saved clients thousands by amending returns–many strategies cannot be implemented for previous years, only the future years. Those savings are lost forever.
We give you the plan you need to minimize your tax without “red flags,” “grey areas,” or “aggressive” strategies. We partner with business owners, real estate agents, and investors throughout the United States.
We have the experience
and, more important, the proactive attitude
to give you more than just a history lesson.
To minimize your taxes, you need a plan. You need concepts and strategies that leave more on your bottom line and not on your tax bill.
- Have you organized your business correctly?
- Should you hire your children?
- Do you have the right benefit plans for yourself and your employees?
- Do you have the right retirement plan to prepare for your future?
- Are you taking advantage of all the legitimate deductions, credits, loopholes, and strategies the Tax Code offers?
The wrong answers to these questions can be costly!
My name is Paul Dion, and at Paul Dion CPA PC, we’re different. We don’t just record history. We help you write it, with a proactive attitude and a complete menu of tax and accounting services.
I tell you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it.
And I use only court tested and IRS approved
tax cutting Strategies.
On-Going support. We help you follow through with the implementation of your plan and guide you every step of the way.
5 EASY STEPS TO TAX PLANNING
Here’s how it works:
|1. Free Initial Analysis|
|2. Discuss the cost of Your Missed Opportunities|
average tax plan savings per year
|3. Decide Whether Proactive Tax Planning is Worthwhile|
is the average return on investment (ROI) on their tax planning fee
|4. Hold Planning Session(s) to Review the Plan|
Less than 90
is the average days to recover a tax planning investment
|5. Implement the Plan|
is the key to planning – implementing the ideas locks in your tax savings
The benefits from your personalized strategy will come to you in many ways:
- You’ll take control of when and how much you pay in taxes.
- You’ll create a roadmap to building wealth and achieving your dreams through the tax advantages the wealthy use.
- You’ll set up your business in the best way to slash taxes and protect your assets.
- You’ll legally lower your tax bills in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about the risks of an audit!
You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have an expert team of advisors supporting you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best!
Call us at 508-853-3292 or schedule an appointment today! I’ll find the mistakes and missed opportunities that can cost you thousands, then show you how proactive planning can rescue those lost dollars.