Don’t pay a lump sum next year. Sign up for our money-saving Monthly Plan now:
Save even more by joining the monthly plan to prepay for next year & freeze your tax preparation fee for at least 2 years!
We spread out billing over a twelve month period. This means your tax preparation fee (based on your past year return) will be divided by 12 and billed monthly for the coming year on a May thru April schedule, allowing you to budget our fee in 12 equal payments, instead of paying one lump sum up front.
For those of you who opt to pay your fee on our monthly plan, We are offering these 3 savings:
- Level preparation fees for the next two years. This means your preparation fees for 2017 and 2018 will remain the same as your 2016 fees, no increase!
- Opt-In for our Gold Maintenance Plan (see below) and save on all our extra services.
- You are able to budget our fee in 12 equal payments, instead of paying one lump sum up front.
Gold Maintenance Program w/Audit Protection
The Gold Maintenance Program allows the client ready access to a tax professional under specific conditions. This will enable you to experience the least amount of tax liability at the end of the tax year at a very reasonable price.
Our tax maintenance program includes the following benefits:
- Audit protection in the even you are subject to an audit. Paul Dion CPA will provide this service at no additional expense to you for the tax year
- Phone consultations, e-mails, & additional office visits during the tax year
- Up to 1 hour of non-covered matters at no additional charge
- Answer all IRS notices and correspondence you receive for the tax year
- Answer all State notices and correspondence including audit letter
- Additional copies of returns as needed
- $50 discount on our fall tax planning appointments
The Gold Program is only $15 a month when added to your Monthly Plan or a $180 one-time fee for the year
For additional information, and to sign up for the Gold Tax Maintenance Program, please download a copy of the form, sign it, and return it to us via portal upload, fax, mail, or e-mail.