If you’re like most Americans, taxes are your single biggest expense.
Cutting your tax bill can mean big changes and opportunities in your future. Can you imagine what you would do with an extra $14,000 per year? That’s the average amount we’re able to save our clients through our proactive tax strategies.
Our clients make more money and pay less tax by taking advantage of government loopholes. But it takes more than just learning about the hundreds of loopholes available to start paying less tax today. You also need to put these ideas into action – and that’s where we come in. You need a team of professionals you can trust to give you the best advice and develop your proactive tax strategy.
Key Steps to Paying Less Tax
- Tax laws are not fair. They’re written to favor people who make money a certain way – through businesses and investments, primarily real estate investments.
- The Best way to pay less tax is to do what the government wants you to do. Why try to fight the IRS when it’s so easy to just follow the rules, make more money, pay less tax and still sleep at night?
- It’s not how much you make that determines how much tax you will pay – It’s how you make it. Earned income (i.e wages and salaries) is the highest taxed income there is.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you develop a custom plan for your own circumstances. Donald Trump’s strategy won’t help the local plumber.
- Tax laws are constantly changing. To pay the least amount of tax legally possible, have frequent meetings with your Tax Strategist Coach and make sure he is current on the tax law changes.
- Your Proactive Tax Strategy only works if you act. The faster you and your team put the dozens of ideas you’ll receive into action, the sooner you’ll put money in your pocket.
Here’s what you can expect with your Proactive Tax Strategy:
You start with a brief interview. We want to hear about whether you are now, and where you want to be. We’ll ask a few easy questions about your current situation and from that determine the best Proactive Tax Strategy program for you.
You complete a brief Tax Questionnaire. You’ll outline your financial, business and investment goals and about where your money currently goes. We’ll need copies of your past tax return and a little information on each business entity (S Corporation, LLC, Limited Partnership, etc) that you currently have set up. It’s all in the Tax Questionnaire and we’re here to help you if you have more questions. The more information you give us, the better job we’ll do.
We analyze your information and develop a comprehensive Proactive Tax Strategy. This stage typically takes two weeks so there’s plenty of time to research the best possible options for you. This is the stage where the cool things happen! In fact, our average client saves over $14,000 with their Tax Strategy!
Together, we schedule a meeting (or phone call if not in area) to review the details of your plan to get your feedback. Typically, this call lasts about an hour. It’s so packed with information, though that we write up your customized strategy so you won’t miss a thing!
You get a write-up of your customized strategy along with informative tax loopholes information based on needs identified during our meeting.
About two weeks after the initial meeting/call, we conduct a follow-up meeting/call to cover the details of the first meeting/call again or to go through new questions you’ve uncovered.
On-Going support. We help you follow through with the implementation of your plan and guide you every step of the way.
The benefits you’ll get from your personalized strategy will come to you in many ways:
- You’ll take control of when and how much you pay in taxes.
- You’ll create a roadmap to building wealth and achieving your dreams through the tax advantages the wealthy use.
- You’ll set up your business in the best way to slash taxes and protect your assets.
- You’ll legally lower your tax bills in ethical ways so you can sleep at night and not worry about the risks of an audit!
You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing you have an expert team of advisors supporting you so you can concentrate on doing what you do best!